- All players must have the online waiver filled before playing. Waivers are one time only and you can do them on your phone. At the beginning of each Brawl, players must sign-in with us. Near the end, all players must help with clean up of blasters, darts and balls, and trash.
- Always wear goggles. Players that are seen taking goggles off during the game will be asked to sit out.
- All equipment you bring must be safe to use (no hard plastic swords, use a noodle over hard foam swords, etc.)
- Do NOT come if you’re sick. Blaster Brawls happen often enough, so get better and come next time. Don’t be gross and selfish and get everyone else sick.
- Do not swing hard foam swords full force, put a foam noodle over it to reduce impact.
- Do not bring your own ammo. Visit ammo page for more info. Hard tipped ammo is prohibited.
- Again, you’ll need to help with the team cleanup near the end. It doesn’t take long when everyone chips in.
- Max Velocity = 160FPS. Indoor = 120FPS. Unless otherwise noted.
- If you use a high powered blaster, keep your distance and aim for the body.
- Don’t shoot someone not wearing goggles. Don’t shoot in the prep area.
The following is PROHIBITED :
- Bringing realistic looking blasters. Don’t paint it all black. Goes without saying, but no airsoft or paintball markers.
- Deliberate abuse, theft, and tampering of equipment.
- Verbal abuse/fighting/harassment. Don’t be toxic, offensive, or overly critical, and do not behave in a way that makes others uncomfortable.
- Firing blasters at the public.
- Deliberately inflicting injury.
- Drugs/alcohol/smoking. Vancouver park rules apply.
- Bringing hard tipped ammo, especially worker gen 1-3s and FVJs
- Listen to the game rules attentively at start.
- Call “HIT” & raise hand immediately when tagged. Or act out a brutal death scene. Your hand stays up until you respawn.
- All of our rental blasters have a distinctive triangular “Armory” Sticker. Please share the rentals among each other. Anything without the sticker is not for rent. Anything with the blue “GAVZ GUNZ” is not for rent
- A HIT is where the dart touches you in any way.
- No truces.
- Shields are allowed, if they are rigid when deployed. Shields can be mounted on arms.
- Other rules will be explained at the Brawl. Email us for questions.
- We recommend avoiding unnecessary heavy clothing or puffy jackets, because you won’t feel it when people shoot you.
- Have some method of storing ammo – pockets, dump pouch etc. Don’t be the one without pockets.
- Most game modes do not have melee.
- Stay out of the admin equipment area. Only the Godmabs (us) are allowed in the area.
- Ensure you have emptied your pockets of ammo, removed goggles from your head, and team bands before leaving.
- Ensure you don’t leave any belongings behind. We do not have a lost and found, and we are not responsible for lost items. Anything you leave behind we will leave at the park beside a tree or other landmark, and if your name is on there, we will do our best to contact you.