We’ll train you to mod the blaster properly, and we’ll help you every step of the way. Learn how to bring your blaster to the next level, and DEMOLISH the competition!
All these skills can be learned and applied by people ages 9 and older, no prior experience required.
You will learn the following skills and more, and apply them effectively and safely:
- Using a Dremel to machine the shell of the blaster.
- Hole indexing with a center punch
- Hole Sawing
- Using a Drill Press
- Using a Electric Screwgun to assemble and disassemble with efficiency with the right torque.
- Operate a 3D printer to print out a battery case and motor covers.
- Use a soldering iron properly. Achieve a solid, unbreakable joint every single time.
- Efficient Wire routing when following a schematic .
- Use the soldering tools including the fume extractor , helping hands , flux , wire strippers , heat shrink , butane heat gun , and liquid insulator .
- Design the circuit.
- Read and understand an electronics schematic. Trace the flow of current to understand how it works.
- Verify connections using a multimeter
- Microswitches : applications of the terminals NO NC and COM.
- Current flow, voltage, resistance, and power.
- Battery care, operation and safety
Includes all the hardware you need.