We’ll train you to mod the blaster properly, and we’ll help you every step of the way. Learn how to bring your blaster to the next level, and DEMOLISH the competition! All the machines you need are provided.
All these skills can be learned and applied by people ages 9 and older, no prior experience required.
You WILL learn the following skills, and apply them effectively and safely:
- Using a Dremel to machine the shell of the blaster.
- Hole indexing with a center punch
- Hole Sawing for the motors*
- Using a Drill Press*
- Using a Electric Screwgun to assemble and disassemble with efficiency with the right torque.
- Operate a 3D printer to print out a battery case & motor covers.
*Depends on blaster model. Different blasters will utilize different tools.
- Use a soldering iron properly. Achieve a solid, unbreakable joint every single time.
- Efficient Wire routing when following a schematic.
- Use the soldering tools including the fume extractor, helping hands, flux, wire strippers, heat shrink, butane heat gun, and liquid insulator.
- Design a seemingly complex full-auto circuit by combining sub-circuits with their respective functions.
- Read and understand the electronics schematic. Trace the flow of current to understand how it works.
- Verify connections using a multimeter
- Microswitches: applications of the terminals NO NC and COM, and using them to apply automatic motor braking.
- Application of diodes
- Current flow, voltage, resistance, and power.
- Motors. How to design an auto-braking circuit.
- Battery care, operation and safety
There are no reviews yet.